VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. m in the market for a new Video CD/DVD Authoring Burning program. I have been using Corel(ulead) DVD movie Factory 4 with plenty of satisfaction but recently I have been having some issues since I moved th Windows 7 OS. Can anyone suggest a program that is proficient but easy to use? Should I stay in the Corel?ulead family? Any information is appreciated.
    TIA
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Corel Digital Studio has replaced moviefactory...but I have not tried it.

I like tmpgenc authoring works for dvd authoring and some basic dvd editing.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Video CD? If you really mean this, nothing beats VCDEasy. However, it does NOT work on Windows 7 or Vista. If you have Windows 7 Ultimate and have installed the free XP virtual machine or if you simply have an XP virtual machine running under Windows 7 through something like VMware, you can install VCDEasy in the virtual machine. Unfortunately the author of VCDEasy has never updated his program to work with Vista or Windows 7 and as VCDs are not very popular in the western world, it's not likely that anything better will ever come out for VCD creation. I think VCDgear can also do very primitive VCD creation but you can't set chapter points or do menus. You can burn the VCD authored files with ImgBurn if you like.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I go with Baldrick.
    Quote Quote