Hi ppl,

I have SR10 and trying to create DVD's. As with multiple others, I have used PMB succesfully ( only once) to create DVD's and now getting the error msg at 50%. I have read other threads extensivley including some of your answers.
What are my real options other than using PMB?
1) Can I use Adobe premier or Pinnacle 11 without any hassles.
2) If I use streamclip to re encode to some format for Nero to accept which is the best fromat that will not compromise the quality.
3) Also when I import files to my computes you very well know that a handycam is recognised as external source. But a single file is recognised as m2ts and another 2 formats. Although m2ts is the main file as it is in mb the other 2 files have different extensions and are in kb. Do I need to convert all 3 of them?
4) Also which is the best software once you have converted into a required format to add music and headings?

I have tried using Elecard, but found it difficult to follow. Ulead11 is a bit difficult to understand and its a bit beyond my knowledge. Someone please help me. If there is any link that gives a step by step tutorial for any of the above, or for another software then that would be most welcome.
Many thanks,