VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!

I got the VLC player, but I am experiencing problem with video and audio signal. Mostly with stream videos or stream TV-s, where is not audio or video. Why? Any help? Thanks a
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I haven't seen any problems with VLC and Vista, but you might check what audio output VLC is using. Vista handles audio differently than XP, so you may have to make some adjustments. My audio outputs through S/PDIF, so it requires different settings.

I don't use streaming that much, so not much help there. Do you have a specific example of a streaming problem, such as a link to a site that doesn't work? And you might also take a look at this post by Baldrick: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic316907.html
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by redwudz
    I haven't seen any problems with VLC and Vista, but you might check what audio output VLC is using. Vista handles audio differently than XP, so you may have to make some adjustments. My audio outputs through S/PDIF, so it requires different settings.

I don't use streaming that much, so not much help there. Do you have a specific example of a streaming problem, such as a link to a site that doesn't work? And you might also take a look at this post by Baldrick: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic316907.html
    Thanks my friend.

I am having the same problem with any video or audio streaming which need to be played by VLC player. For example if I try cool streaming channels, any of them has the same problem, no video or audio at all
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is it the 64-bit version of Vista?
    FB-DIMM are the real cause of global warming
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by rallynavvie
    Is it the 64-bit version of Vista?
    No. 32 bit
    Quote Quote