VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search PM
    It's more complicated to learn Avisynth, but at least it works. If you say that Subrip "works" then InpaintDelogo results would be like magic to you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by VoodooFX View Post
    It's more complicated to learn Avisynth, but at least it works. If you say that Subrip "works" then InpaintDelogo results would be like magic to you.
    Not sure. It seems your explaining things to the other guy shows how complicated it seems. Then you say Avisynth is complicated lol It seems like even before I try it, it will be too hard. You keep telling people to learn.. study or read Avisynth? That's not good for beginners.
    I just wanted a fairly, simple experience and not keep asking a millions questions and VideoSubFinder with it faults is just better imo

But who knows, I have to try yours to truly see. But if it takes a lot of processing power, coding or line command knowledge than VSF is the best option for me lol
    Even today I was able to pull some subs not bad. Using gImagereader not ABBY Fine Reader. Now I'll just check my subs and timing and be done.
    It seems the other guy gave up. Can't say I blame him hahaha
    Last edited by notgood; 7th Feb 2022 at 21:28.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    OP asked about how to use InpaintDelogo, not whatever you imagine here. Strangely you keep insisting on VST when OP wrote already that its results are not good for him.

If SubRip, VST, Tesseract results are good for you then use them, no one is forcing you to use anything else. Thanks for sharing your "few days" experience.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by VoodooFX View Post
    OP asked about how to use InpaintDelogo, not whatever you imagine here. Strangely you keep insisting on VST when OP wrote already that its results are not good for him.

If SubRip, VST, Tesseract results are good for you then use them, no one is forcing you to use anything else. Thanks for sharing your "few days" experience.
    Not sure why you're getting mad, but if VSF is easier, why do you insist yours is better? I noticed you was getting impatient with the OP, maybe you should create a better user guide or perhaps, a guide showing possible mistakes and solutions to the problems? Why would you get upset if people ask questions and then want people to try your software?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    But if it's white, why do you insist that is square? I noticed I should do things, perhaps I need to do more things I don't know about, please let me know.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by VoodooFX View Post
    But if it's white, why do you insist that is square? I noticed I should do things, perhaps I need to do more things I don't know about, please let me know.
    I will let you know... but the OP probably gave you some good idea that could help noobs/newbies to make things easier to understand. Jagabo was really helpful and trying. Whoever that person is. I appreciate his/her patience. But... maybe you was having a bad day, I don't know. Has Baldrick tried your software? He might be able to help as well.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by notgood View Post
    Originally Posted by VoodooFX View Post
    I will let you know... but the OP probably gave you some good idea that could help noobs/newbies to make things easier to understand. Jagabo was really helpful and trying. Whoever that person is. I appreciate his/her patience. But... maybe you was having a bad day, I don't know. Has Baldrick tried your software? He might be able to help as well.
    That was rhetorical sarcasm to your clueless nonsense. Hilarious that you are trying to answer it.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Now I remember, you're the one who keeps getting upset that the app isn't that great like VideoSubFinder and keep trying to disparage VSF. And have very little patience with people trying to use your app. If you're still this upset after a month... wow lol
    Last edited by notgood; 25th Mar 2022 at 07:38.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Piggybacking in this old thread: I'm a bit at loss on how to use InpaintDelogo, any advise will be helpful:

I have a video that uses 5 different colours for subtitle. Will I need to create 5 masks manually, or can I use a DyMask/DynTyne to extract all the subtitles?

I have measured pixel info for the subtitle colours and the colour ranges are:
    Range 1, HEX= [BA9C80 BB9881 BC9A82 BD9A83 BD9B82 BE9982]
    Range 2, HEX= [C59591 C5959D C5959D C59690 C5969C C59792 C59890 C59892]
    Range 3, HEX= [C69492 C6959C C6979D C6979D C6989D ]
    Range 4, HEX= [D18E51 D18E52 D18E53 D18F53 D19053 ]
    Range 5, HEX= [D78364 D78364 D88264 D88364 D88366]

But I do not know how to apply these pixel info correctly. I tried DynMask5/DynColor but it still misses many subs. DynMask2+DynTune does a good job for couple of colour ranges but misses out the rest. I guess I should do colour by colour in steps, but I do not know how. Any pointers / tips would be helpful

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Is that for karaoke subs? They are not very suitable for extraction, anyway, cut video sample of them.

EDIT:
    You don't need to add different shades for one color, there is color tolerance parameter.
    There is support for multiple colors at once, but I never tried it.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by VoodooFX View Post
    Is that for karaoke subs? They are not very suitable for extraction, anyway, cut video sample of them.

EDIT:
    You don't need to add different shades for one color, there is color tolerance parameter.
    There is support for multiple colors at once, but I never tried it.

Thanks for the quick reply. Here is a cropped sample clip:
    https://mega.nz/file/C18iUQ4L#Z3318cpCGHj1T9x1eQsSADvL8Lch_mp6KcfdlZtpVcg
    Quote Quote