VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've been using this App for some time trouble free. Recently I set bit-rate to 'Best Quality' for certain MP3 ( it downloaded at 192 kbps.
    I've tried to go back to 128 kbps. It shows this in Preferences > Quality but downloads are still at 192 kbps. I've closed/open the App, likewise the PC,
    changed the setting to 320 kbps, but still at 192 kbps. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled latest version but still can only download at 192 kbps.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As follow-up, I uninstalled and re-installed an earlier version 3.8 ( latest version is 3.10) & I can now download at 128 kbps.
    So has the latest version got a bug ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. M4A audio (iTunes format) should be widely recognized nowadays so adding yet another generation loss by converting to MP3 is pointless.

And I don't know what "app" you're talking about, but with youtube-dl it's easy to download the audio-only stream as M4A.
    Code:
    youtube-dl -f 140 [link] -o "X:\[path]\%(title)s.m4a"
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    we have found a lot converter online, maybe savefrom.net, youtubetomp3 and anothers
    All is possible in this web
    Quote Quote  
  5. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I use 4K video downloader and I just choose the original audio track, It has mp3 option but why convert when I can playback the original audio track just fine with any device, The link in the picture is just for illustration purposes:

Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	4298
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	52153  

Quote Quote  
  6. I think it's the best one amongst others.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yes,4k video downloader might be the best, but recently I have found one very convenient resource. It's called aTube Catcher and it can save videos from most of the big video hosting sites. Downloaded videos could be converted automatically to different popular formats, so you can tailor them for their intended use, or whatever device you intend to watch them on. And another good news for you. My good friend advised me to visit https://youtube-mp3.me/fr/fr-2/ and I am looking through it at the moment. It looks like a very comfortable site as well. I hope my article will be helpful.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    I would be careful of those 3rd party websites, A lot of them have downloads full of trojans, adware, malware. Unless it's popular among members of a forum like this I wouldn't download anything from it, Not specifically talking about that app but generally speaking.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I recently used mp3 studio to download video from facebook. According to my observations, it is simple, free and the downloaded videos are of excellent quality. there is an opportunity to select the file type
    Quote Quote