VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello its my first post,new user here.
    After countless hours looking at this site and downloading all kinds of software i just cant seem to find solution to my problem so i am asking here.

Im trying to map audio channel from 2M to 2R because 2M just doesnt play on my 2 surround speakers(theres no sound).
    Here's an example of and movie audio codec,channel,etc..
    [Attachment 56238 - Click to enlarge]

Is there any software i can use to easily change it to surround speakers(2R i assume) instead of 2M.I have 5.1 surround system connected to my 4k TV.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 15th Dec 2020 at 12:08. Reason: New title
    Quote Quote  
  2. Maybe your TV can't play eac3. Try to convert eac3 to ac3, instead of channel change. You can use my clever FFmpeg-GUI for the eac3 to ac3 conversion.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    TV is Samsung TU7000 which i believe supports it,soundbar is Sony HT-S20R.I will try your sugestion.Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Maybe your TV can't play eac3. Try to convert eac3 to ac3, instead of channel change. You can use my clever FFmpeg-GUI for the eac3 to ac3 conversion.
    @ProWo,thanks for clever FFmpeg-GUI,now everything works,so easy to use and understand.I guess i was doing bad compression and remuxing files with other softwares(it had nothing to do with 3f2m/lfe or 2r for that matter).Again thank you so much!!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!