VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i'm new to here and need help with tmpgene convert, when i try to input the video files is ok but there's no audio files, for the 1st i convert is ok ," example" 1st time i convert i put the video clip on the video files and on the audio files have the same title with the video files and then i start convert is ok. but 2nd time i try to input the different video clip on the video files but this time on the audio files did not have anything on it, then i try to start convert and get the error for. CAN'T LOAD "P3package.dll" it there anything i did wrong can anyone help me please?
    THANKS!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zidanze
    i'm new to here and need help with tmpgene convert, when i try to input the video files is ok but there's no audio files, for the 1st i convert is ok ," example" 1st time i convert i put the video clip on the video files and on the audio files have the same title with the video files and then i start convert is ok. but 2nd time i try to input the different video clip on the video files but this time on the audio files did not have anything on it, then i try to start convert and get the error for. CAN'T LOAD "P3package.dll" it there anything i did wrong can anyone help me please?
    THANKS!
    We need as many details as possbile as to what kind of source files you have to what version of TMPGEnc you have.

There is not enough info in your post for anyone to offer any kind of useable help.

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote  
  3. i'm sorry! i'm use the avi files on Tmpgenc 2.5 and try to convert to mpeg on dvd. 1st time i convert is ok but 2nd time is not. thanks for reply
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zidanze
    i'm sorry! i'm use the avi files on Tmpgenc 2.5 and try to convert to mpeg on dvd. 1st time i convert is ok but 2nd time is not. thanks for reply
    You must be joking ... please tell me aren't serious.

You have not really provided any usefull information. How am I or anyone else going to be able to offer any help?

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote