VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, i am new here and I've got a problem:
    I ripped my Wall-E bluray with MeGUI with help of this Guide: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic333634.html
    I created successfully an AVIsynth Script and rendered the video with 5Mbit/s - great quality btw. With the DGA Creator I extracted the Audio and converted it with NeroAAC to an Mp4-AAC file. Then I muxed the Video and the Audio. My problem now is, that at the beginning of the movie video and audio are synced, but at the end of the movie there is a video delay (or the sound comes up to early).
    I checked the length of my MP4 files and there I think is a mistake:
    Video duration is: 1h 38min 13sec
    Audio duration is: 1h 38min 12sec

How can i correct this? Or otherwise, where is my fault?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm not sure where it went wrong. But if the out of sync is constant you can try use avidemux, open the mp4, under audio change the Shift value(you probably need to test different values), save as a new mp4.

Another blu-ray to mp4 converter you can use is Ripbot264...but you should be able to use megui also.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 8ball79
    at the beginning of the movie video and audio are synced, but at the end of the movie there is a video delay (or the sound comes up to early)
    As I already said, the out of sync is not constant, because I think video and audio have a diffrent length. So that's why at the beginning of the movie there is no sync problem and the more I get to the end of the movie the more I recognize the async.

With the Shift value I think you mean the audio delay.. already tried that: no solution! When the delay is a 500ms the audi in the middle of the movie fits to the video but at the beginning and the end it's asynced.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It's trickier with progressive out of sync. I would probably try extract the bluray audio again and see if it's the same length as the video before converting to aac.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just finished with extracting the audio again from the bluray with the Result, that the Audio again has NOT the same length as the movie
    I checked out if the video now is shorter, but it isn't. Video and Audio still has one second difference in length. Is there a way to change the playbackspeed of the audio?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Nobody has an idea?
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can try adjust the audio length using goldwave or audacity. But if it not helps I would try convert using ripbot264.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    okay ripbot works fine thank you very much!
    Quote Quote