VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a new capture card from AVerMedia but when I try and capture video I get a pop up window saying the CRL certificate is rovoked or missing and to update at Microsofts drmlicense update page but I get nowhere when I get there. I read on the internet that I needed to go under internet options and under the advance tab uncheck the selection "Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks". But under Windows 7 64 bit the item is grayed out and I'm unable to uncheck it.

How can I upgrade my CRL certificate or remove this so I can capture video?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    when I try and capture video I get a pop up window saying the CRL certificate is rovoked or missing
    More info ... with what program is being used for capture ... and capturing what source ?

"Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks". But under Windows 7 64 bit the item is grayed out and I'm unable to uncheck it.
    A: Before doing this you turn off UAC ... otherwise the option remains grayed out.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The Solution is very very easy.

Unhide files and folders.

Go to "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DRM". In DRM folder, delete all.

Reboot your PC and try update for page....Magic, it will work, no more gray option.

Update is very fast. AVER TV HD DVR working again from HDMI input.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Cauptain hit the nail on the head. Also worth pointing out that you have to use IE with ActiveX enabled for the MS update site to work. I don't think the other option you mentioned in the OP has anything to do with this.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    Cauptain hit the nail on the head. Also worth pointing out that you have to use IE with ActiveX enabled for the MS update site to work. I don't think the other option you mentioned in the OP has anything to do with this.
    Hello vaporeon800,

It´s a bug with AVERTV HD. After some Windows update the CRL is revoked and HDMI input fail to start. For Windows XP the site solution works flawless but Win7 (any version) NO.

You need to enable activeX to work.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  6. Thanks everyone. Everything updated and working.

One problem I had thou was that the DRM folder didn't show in the Widnows file until I unchecked the selection "Hide System operating files (Recommended)", then the DRM file appeared and I could delete the files and upgrade.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Finally, a fix that would work. I did have to also unchecked the selection "Hide System operating files (Recommended)", then the DRM file appeared and I could delete the files and upgrade. Thanks.
    Quote Quote