VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    You mean the "On-the-fly patching" error? You can't uncheck that, simply click OK through all of them. Different users seem to get different numbers of such warnings, but it's 100% OK to ignore them...
    Jeanl
    MenuShrink a free tool to shrink menus into stills with or without audio!
    DVDSubEdit: a free tool to modify your subtitles directly inside the vob.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    jeanl thank you for the reply but if you notice in one of tangaman's replys in this post he says to uncheck "burn on the fly" option. Are you and he talking about the same thing. Thank you again.
    Thank You,

GolfNut
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No, I don't know any such options in either of the 3 programs... Sorry...
    Jeanl
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Golfnut Hey sorry I did not clarify that Uncheck burn on the fly OPT- but Jeanl is 100% correct on just bypassing that burn on the fly ERROR by just clicking O.K.
    Run it through DVD Shrink then whatever burn-n program of your choice DONE!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    OK, so the message is "On the fly IFO patching failed" I believe (no real "burn on the fly")... But the idea is the same! Click through these guys!
    Jeanl
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can now update RipIt4Me to 1.6.5.0
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    WOW!!
    Dirty B@$&*@^#

Man, just picked up the unrated version today and nothing would touch this damn disc!!
    Even tried some newer beta version's of DVDFab Decrypter & DVDFab Platinum, ect.

Finally had to break down and try out the latest version of RipIt4Me (1.6.5.0) for the first time ever and it cut through it no problem.
    Quote Quote  
  8. you mean"sawed".....lol
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by canadateck
    you mean"sawed".....lol

Well... what does a saw do ?
    It's cut's wood..... he said wood.... huh huh huh...
    :P
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Whoosh25
    Wow really weird ...the VIDEO_TS folder in Saw3 contains over 400 files!!! ...never saw that before.
    how are u shrinking it? i ripped it w/ dvd decrypter and tried to shrink it w/ dvdshrink but its not working.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i ripped it w/ dvd decrypter and tried to shrink it w/ dvdshrink but its not working.

That's because you didn't rip it properly. DVD Decrypter on it's own cannot correctly rip newer discs. As part of RipIt4Me, it can.

Have you not read the rest of this post ? Or the hundreds of posts regarding any movie released in the last 12 months ? Or the big sticky at the top of this forum ?
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Some Win98 users may still be having problems. Update to version 1.6.6
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dump anydvd ... I've done a little walk about , and all's not well with it ... interfering with other tool's / process's .

Grab pgcedit and the plugins package , and install the last known version of dvddecrypter , dvdshrink , imgburn .
    Place saw III in dvd drive , close idiot ms box , and run pgcedit .

It will ask you a question about the dvd , and read the box's and make the appropriate choice's .. rip the entire disc to hard drive in any case first .
    Quote Quote  
  14. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Drewness
    Originally Posted by Whoosh25
    Wow really weird ...the VIDEO_TS folder in Saw3 contains over 400 files!!! ...never saw that before.
    how are u shrinking it? i ripped it w/ dvd decrypter and tried to shrink it w/ dvdshrink but its not working.
    Damn!!
    Read this thread and even TWO post's above your's

RipIt4Me did it as easy as pie, no muss no fuss, 1-click mode.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I was able to get the DVD to back up using the advice from Jean on the 1st page of this thread. I updated FIXVTS to 1.6.0.3 and then used RIPIt4ME version 1.6.4.0 and it worked like a champ. Highly recommend the RIPit4me program and thumbs down on that ANYDVD program as it hardly ever worked on anything I tried to backup. Thanks Jean.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Tools used
    RipIt4Me installer Version 1.6.6.0 (the one that already has FixVTS in it)
    Decrypter Version 3.5.4.0
    DVD Shrink Version 3.2.0.15
    Install Decrypter and DVD Shrink before installing RipIt4Me

After a bunch of headaches I got it to work. Started RipIt4Me in the wizard mode and selected "movie only" in the Wizard step 1 screen. After that Decrypter, FixVTS and DVDShrink just ran through. If DVDShrink gives you errors then manually burn the files created by DVD Decrypter with nero recode 2.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by 2003F4i
    and thumbs down on that ANYDVD program as it hardly ever worked on anything I tried to backup. Thanks Jean.

Wow, you must not have tried to backup too much....or else you aren't keeping up to date on AnyDVD. Never had a disc that it wouldn't work with...
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    GUYS STOP!!! I can´t understand why pages after pages trying to use anydvd or clone2dvd to rip the darn thing. Face it, once and for all: THAT'S NOT WORKING.
    I managed to rip and back up SAW 3 COMPLETE WITH MENUS AND EVERYTHING WITH JUST ONE CLICK, by using ripit4me, and the one click option. I understand you feel let down by those programs that were so useful and now seem to fail you. But hey, that's life. I just downloaded the latest ripit4me, dvddecrypter, fixvts, and dvdshrink, chose the one-click option, waited 20 minutes,burned with Nero(9 minutes)... AND THAT WAS ALL!!!. No problem whatsoever, none. So please, don't waste your time. Do as I just told you and please, let everybody know. REMEMBER TO USE THE ONE-CLICK OPTION, DON'T RESET OR TWEAK ANYTHING ON RIPIT4ME, DON'T USE THE WIZARD METHOD, LEAVE AS IT IS INSTALLED WITH THE DEFAULT SETTINGS. All for free, and in 30 minutes. Happy burning.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have to agree with Bocelli. Ripit4me is fantastic. Love the program. Now its my favorite.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bocelli
    GUYS STOP!!! I can´t understand why pages after pages trying to use anydvd or clone2dvd to rip the darn thing. Face it, once and for all: THAT'S NOT WORKING.
    Settle down, Anydvd+Clonedvd worked just fine for me.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So now you have to buy 2 programs?
    Quote Quote