VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Thread
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Still looking for a reply to #119, above.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    My preview window used to work just fine now it won't work anymore. I get this error message anyone know how to fix it "preview window will not be displayed under current pc"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    Still looking for a reply to #119, above.
    I've no idea to tell the truth. These devices do not capture to a PC, instead they capture to a USB hard drive or Flash Drive then you can move them to a PC. They also seem to state they're mainly used with set top boxes/cable boxes, where as most of AVerMedia's devices are for capturing games (or anything with an HDMI outout really). The name "EzRecorder" just makes me think they're possibly just general use capture devices. I'm just speculating though, so don't take my words too seriously.

Originally Posted by morpheus305 View Post
    My preview window used to work just fine now it won't work anymore. I get this error message anyone know how to fix it "preview window will not be displayed under current pc"
    I'm guessing that means you have "Current PC" set as the main capture profile. It assumes you're capturing from the PC you're currently on and therefore no preview window will be/needs to be displayed.

See if that's the case, and if so select Advanced, then select Game Console under Platform (or Other PC). The preview window should then appear.

If not, then... no idea. But the fact the error message states Current PC suggests that to be the case. The preview window NEVER shows up under Current PC either, because it's not needed. It just captures the entire Windows desktop and any full-screen applications.
    Last edited by PureChaosX; 28th Mar 2017 at 07:38.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by morpheus305 View Post
    I'm guessing that means you have "Current PC" set as the main capture profile. It assumes you're capturing from the PC you're currently on and therefore no preview window will be/needs to be displayed.

See if that's the case, and if so select Advanced, then select Game Console under Platform (or Other PC). The preview window should then appear.

If not, then... no idea. But the fact the error message states Current PC suggests that to be the case. The preview window NEVER shows up under Current PC either, because it's not needed. It just captures the entire Windows desktop and any full-screen applications.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. What exactly is the difference between Current PC and Other PC? I looked at it and besides system sounds i didn't see any difference.
    Quote Quote  
  5. The differences that I can see is that Current PC is when you are capturing on the same PC you're playing the game on, or whatever it is your capturing.

Other PC is similar to Game Console, in that you play the game on one PC but capture on another. The only difference is the Audio In option, which I guess is only relevant when you use the PC audio output jack. Hope that helps you out!
    Quote Quote  
  6. I was hoping I could record some Tv programs via ExtremeCap U3 once there is released a software for surpassing HDCP protection but I couldn`t do it.
    Maybe I could not set things right? I have a 4k tv Philips 42PUS7809 with 4 HDMI but nowhere in the user manuals says this connection is also a VIDEO and AUDIO OUT in order to send the signal to ExtremeCap U3 ...
    Could someone help me with this one? Much appreciate that ...
    Quote Quote  
  7. TV HDMI are IN, not OUT
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by sebus View Post
    TV HDMI are IN, not OUT
    So what connection my TV has VIDEO OUT?
    Quote Quote  
  9. TVs do not have any video outputs on them (only audio out via optical or 3.5mm jack) but all video ports, such as HDMI, composite, component etc are inputs only.

In order to capture TV programs you'd have to connect a cable/satellite TV receiver to the Extreme Cap U3 via the HDMI as only those kind of devices have outputs.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for this, I already had a working splitter, but this allows me to have one less component and a couple less hdmis in the rats nest.

The latest 109 exe even seems to be working fine for the update recently released 112.

I even have an hdmi switch in the mix so I can choose which hdmi source I want.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I seem to be having a problem all of a sudden with RECentral. I've just replaced my LGP (used with a laptop) with a Live Gamer HD (for my PC) and installed the same version of RECentral (v112) on my PC that was on the laptop. However, it seems as though RECentral on the PC "silently" crashes whenever I stop recording.

I have to force close RECentral, meaning whatever was recording is gone, with the file only taking up 1Kb, even though the separate MP3 track is fine. Also noticed that if RECentral doesn't crash, it's actually CLOSED ITSELF. This only seems to occur when capturing Current PC with full screen games. Capturing an external device, such as an Xbox One, appears fine. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by PureChaosX; 19th Apr 2017 at 19:13.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    On GL310 i get a picture from my PS3, for a few seconds. Than it goes to no signal (without the patch the picture keeps working, but I cannot record due to HDCP).
    About 20 seconds later I get my PS3 signal again for a few seconds, than again no signal, and so on...
    So technically I could work, but not stable. Reset the PS3 with the IO button while connected through the Avermedia GL310.

reinstalled, tried different versions (mostly using 1.3.0.104)

Any tips?

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guys,

some news about Avermedia C985 card:

New Firmware released - Version 24 (Fixed bug to support " Nintendo Switch game machine"): LiveGameHDUpdate_17050209.zip

New software version: C985_RECentral_1.3.0.115.2017041901_Drv_3.3.x.52.e xe

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  14. Cauptain...
    Dude...
    I can not tell you how great a favor you make me...
    I do not go into English forums because I do not know. But I signed up here to thank you.
    I did not know what to do with the HDCP error.
    Thank you dude.
    Quote Quote  
  15. thanks that! extremecap u3 it's working, i hope RECentral 4 will update in here too?
    Quote Quote  
  16. This no longer works for the Avermedia LiveGamerPortable/C875 as of 01/12/2017.

Is this project still being worked on? Or is it, like so many other video game hardware related hacks, simply being ignored until it goes away?
    Quote Quote  
  17. RECentral4 has been release! is there anyone can make a mod/patch exists for RECentral4?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by cliwe View Post
    Cauptain...
    Dude...
    I can not tell you how great a favor you make me...
    I do not go into English forums because I do not know. But I signed up here to thank you.
    I did not know what to do with the HDCP error.
    Thank you dude.
    You are welcome Cliwe.

Happy New Year!!

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by RadSouthsky View Post
    thanks that! extremecap u3 it's working, i hope RECentral 4 will update in here too?
    Originally Posted by konp View Post
    This no longer works for the Avermedia LiveGamerPortable/C875 as of 01/12/2017.

Is this project still being worked on? Or is it, like so many other video game hardware related hacks, simply being ignored until it goes away?
    RECentral4 has been release! is there anyone can make a mod/patch exists for RECentral4?
    Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in answering. A lot of work at the end of the year.

Unfortunately no further update will be released as AVERMEDIA has stopped updating the REC. (2017-06-15 - Last update)

For make work just use last version on site.

Version 4 is only for the newer products (Supports: LGP2 Plus (GC513), LGP2 (GC510), Extreme Cap UVC (BU110), Live Gamer Extreme (GC550)

Happy New Year to all !!

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    thanks that! extremecap u3 it's working, i hope RECentral 4 will update in here too?
    Originally Posted by konp View Post
    This no longer works for the Avermedia LiveGamerPortable/C875 as of 01/12/2017.

RECentral4 has been release! is there anyone can make a mod/patch exists for RECentral4?
    Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in answering. A lot of work at the end of the year.

Unfortunately no further update will be released as AVERMEDIA has stopped updating the REC. (2017-06-15 - Last update)

For make work just use last version on site.

Version 4 is only for the newer products (Supports: LGP2 Plus (GC513), LGP2 (GC510), Extreme Cap UVC (BU110), Live Gamer Extreme (GC550)

Happy New Year to all !!

Claudio

thanks for post
    i wish someday someone can found how to make mod/patch for ver 4

happy new year Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  21. Cauptain
    i have a question, same way to remove amarectv's hdcp? like recentral this application can compatible avermedia many device
    https://mega.nz/#!g90Byb7S!r3KdXPhNMk2vcSgaGTr17TPbkaeHKQZ5gmpVXqsL1uQ
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Cauptain
    i have a question, same way to remove amarectv's hdcp? like recentral this application can compatible avermedia many device
    Nope. In the past was an application that allowed to do this, because the drivers are hacked. Currently the application(RECentral) is hacked, driver hacked it does not work anymore.

I stopped use AmarecTV in version 3.10C. The version 4 is very poor compatible, non english language and very very buggy.

Happy New Year, guys!!

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    Cauptain
    Nope. In the past was an application that allowed to do this, because the drivers are hacked. Currently the application(RECentral) is hacked, driver hacked it does not work anymore.

I stopped use AmarecTV in version 3.10C. The version 4 is very poor compatible, non english language and very very buggy.

Happy New Year, guys!!

Claudio
    oh i see, thanks
    happy new year
    Last edited by RadSouthsky; 1st Jan 2018 at 03:12.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    For mac there is no functional?
    Quote Quote  
  25. OP Thank you!!!

It works great with my Extremecap U3

For people looking for a HDCP ripping splitter I can confirm this one works on ports 3 and 4 http://www.ebay.nl/itm/4-WAY-HD-hub-1080p-1-x-4-HDMI-3D-Splitter-Amplifier-Switcher-Hu...r/290724340294
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Cauptain, TriRozhka & StNt, thank you very much!
    The patch works like a charm!
    Quote Quote  
  27. So what driver do I use for the HD GL310? I tired each one and each time I open REcentral it tells me "No device detected."
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I searched through the thread for this but might have missed it so apologies for the repeat question if this has been answered before.

I had set my Avermedia EZREcorder 130 to capture 720p with the lowest bitrate and was getting 6GB files for about 2 hours of recording. At some point I unhooked the hdd to dump some files since I basically use the Avermeida as a DVR. When I hooked it back up my files bloated; it was now recording 1080p. I recently swapped out the HDD and saw the 1080p option when Avermedia was doing its HDD check. I was thinking that would be best since I am recording a mix of 1080p and 720p programming, but now regret that choice since the files are large. Given that preamble:

A. Is there a way to set 1080p or 720p for a specific recording? If I am recording a 1080p channel then I could use that option and a 720p channel could then be set at 720p?

B. If it is not possible to do what I asked about in (A), is there a way to change my settings with the current HDD so that I am always recording 720p?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Quote Quote