VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Technical specifications
    Software compatibility: UVC driver: Compatible with video capture and streaming applications which use UVC class drivers. UVC drivers are supported in Windows, Mac and Linux Hauppauge Capture recording datarate (software encode to H.264): 1 to 12 Mbits/sec. Recording formats: MP4 and TS.

Hardware: USB 3.0 Type-C connector. Supplied with one meter USB 3.0 type A to type C cable. Note: cannot be used with USB 2.0 Zero delay HDMI pass through: HDMI or Component in to HDMI out, up to 1080p 60fps. Zero delay on screen preview.

Input/output connections HDMI in (PS4, Xbox One, camera or PC game consoles) HDMI out (passthrough to monitor) Component video in, with stereo audio Microphone in: 3 pin 3.5mm jack Microphone in: 4 pin 3.5mm jack Size: 108 mm wide x 86 mm deep x 30 mm high Power: USB 3.0 or 3.1 bus powered.

Bundled software Hauppauge Capture for Windows: record and stream your game play. With fast trim, StreamEez for YouTube and Twitch and upload to YouTube UVC driver: HD PVR Raw 60 is compatible with applications which use UVC devices, such as OBS, Xsplit Broadcaster and Skype.

No price at this time I will up this at later date when it become available.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HD-PVR-RAW-60_unit-front.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	43354  

Quote Quote  
  2. Hi, does this device support recording full 5.1 channel surround sound like the HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition Plus???
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by xxxxx View Post
    Hi, does this device support recording full 5.1 channel surround sound like the HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition Plus???
    I'm 99% sure that it doesn't but check with them on monday

Keep in mind that is not a Hardware Encoder
    Quote Quote  
  4. In my special case I dont need to record, I just want to hear multichannel sound during preview, perhaps this is possible.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by xxxxx View Post
    In my special case I dont need to record, I just want to hear multichannel sound during preview, perhaps this is possible.
    That not a special case, now closed captioning is a special case.
    Quote Quote