VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a video taken of my car being attacked and i need to lighten it and get a clear focus of the weapon used. Please can someone help me. I have no idea with computers and really need help before going to the police station tomorrow
    Last edited by nicram1; 24th Sep 2020 at 08:51. Reason: begging for help!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Chances are you probably cannot improve it much . The police have access to all the proper tools anyways

If you post the original clip, someone will take a look at it and provide suggestions if something can be done about it
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey, I don't know if this is still relevant, but maybe for the future, this is waht I do, if I have blurry foutage:

I use the free programm VirtualDub. For example you can reduce image noise, adjust the coloring and much more.

Hope this can help you and good luck!
    Quote Quote  
  4. If it's out of focus there is no way to change that or if the image is low resolution. Those attributes are baked into the video.
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote