VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I have one DVD with the audio track out of synch (about 3 seconds) and I want to rip it and make an exact copy, including the same menu and eveything without any changes, but with a synchronized audio. What program should I use and how to do it?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Not much info.

Rip the DVD to HDD with DVDFab HD Decrypter. Use MakeMKV. Open the resulting .mkv file with MKVToolnix and adjust audio. Author a dummy dvd with the new .mkv file with AVStoDVD. Use VOBBLANKER to replace .vob files in the original with those from the dummy.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'd do it slightly differently.

Decrypt the DVD to the hard drive. videobruger's suggestion of using DVDFab HD Decrypter will do it, although I usually prefer DVDDecrypter if there's no advanced copy protection. Figure out the amount of the delay. Demux video, audio, subs (if any), chapters (celltimes.txt) using PGCDemux. Take the audio file and remove the delay using DelayCut. Reauthor everything using Muxman. Put the new and fixed DVD back into the original one using either PGCEdit (unless it's a complex DVD) or VobBlanker.

Both methods should work, I think.
    Quote Quote