VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi
    I am new to this forum and had hoped to get some help here. I was editing a video on Filmora 12 which I imported from my external hard drive and something I have never seen before happened. I imported a file full of mp4 videos into my media folder. When I hover my mouse over the preview pane it shows a preview of the video working but when I add that clip to my timeline it is a totally different clip from another event ( with the same mp4 video file name from a totally different folder )
    This problem persisted and Filmora is trying to help. I downloaded the folder with the file to my pc and turned off the external hardrive. Yup the problem is the same Here is a link to a small video I recorded to show the problem I am encountering. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qaSPiKI1JPfd1D2ChADIWThEJlRUlfQU/view?usp=share_link I am hoping someone can help me.
    Kindest Regards
    PM1
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    On older versions of Windows you could just delete the THUMBS(?) file from the folder and let windows rebuild the thumbs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    On older versions of Windows you could just delete the THUMBS(?) file from the folder and let windows rebuild the thumbs.
    Hi hech54
    Thank you for the information.
    Quote Quote