VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Unfortunately it has a bad color introduction that advances into original video and audio preventing a simple selective cut. I managed to convert it (original VOB) fine using Loose Anamorphic and Custom Cropping with VidCoder. Now how can I to convert the colored part in b&w making a camouflage of the anachronistic introduction?
    Thanks in advance.
    (Forgive me the bad exercise of the English language.)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you convert the original VOB's to mpeg you could use VOB2MPG to do this then drop the file into Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD or similar you can select the the colour portion and apply the black and white filter built in. Then do a stream copy and it will only reencode the the first colour to BW section. Thn use the resulting mpg file as either a source for a DVD Authoring program or convert it to avi or mp4 or mkv or whatever you want...
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you very much for having been busy with my question.
    I will do like recommended and then I will communicate the result.
    Especially I want to check the quality issue: I will prefer to sacrifice the aesthetics rather than the quality.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm reviewing my messages. This remained unanswered. I apologize to everyone on VideoHelp!
    I must say that the solution passed by netmask was fully satisfying, even I did not notice quality loss in the final video.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!