VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

i want to download all segemnt files m4s from mpd url and convert them to MP4, i tried ffmpeg, streamlink, youtube-dl, aria2c..... but i couldn't

MPD File of the episode : https://neunlds1610lon.akamaized.net/nlds_vod/osn/vod/drm/nlncp/2019/06/21/0135e6f4-54...0_1_pc.mp4.mpd

and it has many segments m4s like: https://neunlds1610lon.akamaized.net/nlds_vod/osn/vod/drm/nlncp/2019/06/21/0135e6f4-54...me=1574000.m4s

i am just asking about how to download the segment files, not how to decrypt the Drm of files, i hope this is not against the rules of forum

thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. i tried that too, but nothing
    Quote Quote  
  3. i am just asking about how to download the segment files
    This - NeuLion

#EXTM3U
    # NeuLion Adaptive Streaming Server Version: 4.3.20190416.24856

[tcp @ 00a96d80] Connection to tcp://neunlds1610lon.akamaized.net:80 failed: Error number -138 occurred
    Last edited by sysanin; 28th Aug 2019 at 18:51. Reason: Нет ссылки - нет ответа
    Quote Quote  
  4. sysanin, i didn't understand what are you saying, witch program can download all segments
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    All of the dash segments can be downloaded by...

downloading all of the dash segments.

If dash-proxy doesn't work, it can be done with a batch file or a batch downloader, downloading all of the segments for the quality desired.

Or, even just one segment at a time manually.

The video and audio are separate, so if you want both, you'll have to download the segments for each one.

They are made into a single mp4 file by appending them all together (init segment followed by all of the sequential segments).

Once you have done that, you will have a single encrypted mp4 (or one of each for the video and audio) that you probably won't be able to do anything with. But you will have it!
    Quote Quote