VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I had a heck of a time getting this to work for me. I thought just downloading the QUI and besweet.exe would be enough to make this work. But you must download the other EXE files from the web too. Like "azid.exe" "ssrc.exe" and "lame.exe" Just poke hose words into google and find them. I t works great, I made many MP3s lately... And oh yeah, pardon my ignorance for no knowing :dunce:
    Quote Quote  
  2. Yes, i agree, Besweet is one hell of useful tool, but some components are owned by other programmers. It would be cool if these guys got together and allowed a package to be put together which stopped the user trawling the net for each component.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Funny, I didn't have to download a single extra tool to use besweet. It includes most of those tools as plugins (DLLs) already.

Of course, I didn't waste time trying to use the GUI. Running besweet directly on the command-line is less complicated.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by sterno
    Funny, I didn't have to download a single extra tool to use besweet. It includes most of those tools as plugins (DLLs) already.

Of course, I didn't waste time trying to use the GUI. Running besweet directly on the command-line is less complicated.
    I'm an old DOS guy myself but not even command line worked for me. I had all those DLLs too but it still wouldn't work until I got those executables....
    Quote Quote