VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by yodel
    Do you guys have any tips for PaintShop (Jasc) users, users who are n't so fortunate to own a pricey PhotoShop (Adobe)
    Are you reffering to my template? I would guess just make your own. It was really not all that hard. If you want it bad enough then investing the time to create will be worth it. It should not take more than a day to create and align everything.
    Movie covers, Game covers, PC covers, and more!

www.coverfiend.com
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by stangyamahar1
    Originally Posted by yodel
    Do you guys have any tips for PaintShop (Jasc) users, users who are n't so fortunate to own a pricey PhotoShop (Adobe)
    Are you reffering to my template? I would guess just make your own. It was really not all that hard. If you want it bad enough then investing the time to create will be worth it. It should not take more than a day to create and align everything.
    How do you align ? without using printables in the tray ?
    Thanks,

Yodel
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by yodel
    Originally Posted by stangyamahar1
    Originally Posted by yodel
    How do you align ? without using printables in the tray ?
    Pretty easy. All i did was tape a piece of paper onto the cd-try and then align the tray like usual. Then print a test print (maybe just an outline to conserve ink). Simply take the printed test print and adjust as needed. It tooko me about 5-6 tries to get it how i wanted. I would also recommend putting a cd in the tray underneath the paper so the print head will have something to align to.

www.coverfiend.com
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by stangyamahar1
    Ok so here it is. I have four folders on the document.
    Memorex CD
    Ritek DVD
    Ritek CD
    BeAll DVD

Enjoy, and let me know what your experience is with it. I have already used it on about 30 discs, and it is lining up perfectly. I did create these tempaltes with about a 1/2' mm bleed area on the inside and outside, which will help to alleviate any alignment issues when printing a full color disk with edge to edge prints.

http://www.ryangreene.net/covers/900template.zip
    I have the 950..
    Can I use this template with the 950 as well?
    Quote Quote  
  5. I am not familiar with the 950, so i do not know what the tray looks like. Just download it and see. I do bleieve the 950 tray is different though.

www.coverfiend.com
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yepp, it seems like they are different, on the 950 you put the the tray in at the right, and it seems like the pictures I have seen of the 900, you put it in at the center..
    Quote Quote  
  7. does anyone have an updated Epson Stylus Photo 900 Questions Coupon Code? I really want this printer but could sure use a discount. thank you!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by torypsx
    does anyone have an updated Epson Stylus Photo 900 Questions Coupon Code? I really want this printer but could sure use a discount. thank you!
    You'd be better off getting the Epson R200, at 99.00 bucks very cheap. Staples has them in stock.

http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/Sku.asp?PageType=1&Sku=561797
    Quote Quote  
  9. I've read the reviews and the price is around 99.00, it can't be as good as the other ones, right?
    Quote Quote  
  10. the r300 is also at Bestbuy. any good?
    Quote Quote