VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I'm new to this software and at the moment I'm finding this hard to understand, given the lack of documentation I've found - I'm sure there is more out there, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, then please let me know.

Current issues I have with the latest version - 1.64 (only just downloaded this on 19/09/17 from the GitHUB site)

1. Unable to save the target destination folders / file name to use when converting.
    For some reason every test I have done, I need to go through and change this. I always select another disk to what the source file is on.
    2. Creates the audio on the same disk as the source file
    Even with the target destination set it still creates the audio files on the same disk, generally in the same folder as my source file.
    This also uses the CPU and not the GPU, even when selecting the AMD H264 option.
    3. Constant errors when I click 'next' to convert the media file
    Falls over after 1 second of running, with a 0x1 error. I'm currently in work, but I will post the screen shots showing the settings I'm using, along with the error.

However all the above errors maybe resolved if I could get my hands on a step-by-step guide, but if there isn't if anyone else is using StaxRIP with their AMD GPU, then please let me know how you are getting on.
    Quote Quote  
  2. There are four guides to StaxRip at the bottom of the page about it on this site (click on the red link). Have you seen them? If not, maybe go through them beginning with the installation guide.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    @talux

There is a option to define where to save the temp file folder. What is the error message exactly?
    Quote Quote