VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all,
    I had been successfully using TsMuxer (1.9.9 Snow Leopard build 1.10.6) under OSX 8 to create "Blu-ray Disk" BDMV folders which I burnt to BD25 disks using OSX 8, which played nicely on my iMac & Panasonic Blu-ray player.
    The new TsMuxer (2.2.3) under OSX 9 (Mavericks) creates BDMV folders, which when burnt to BD25, play on my iMac but not on the Panasonic (it plays 2-3 seconds of video and then restarts over and over).

I've noticer a slight difference between the old and new BDMV folders. In the old all the .clpi files are listed as "Document" files, under the new TsMuxer all .clpi files are listed as "Unix Executable files".
    Is this the problem or is something else different under the new TsMuxer 2.2.3 under Mavericks?

NOTE:
    Apart from running the new TsMuxer 2.2.3 under the new Mavericks I've changed nothing else.
    The old TsMuxer 1.9.9 Snow Leopard will not read any input files under Mavericks (can't be used under OSX 9).

Thanks anyone,
    Rodm
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Keep using the old tsmuxer and report the problem in the doom9 tsmuxer thread, http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Baldrick.

Note: the old TsMuxer is no longer usable under OSX 9 (Mavericks).

But I have lodged my issue with forum.doom9

Bye.
    Quote Quote