VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am having a problem. I have a Pioneer 105 DVD burner in an external firewire case. When it is connected to my laptop (P3 900 running WinME) it recognizes as a DVD drive. However, when I connect it to my Desktop (Athlon 1900 XP running WinXP SP1) it only recognizes as a removable drive. The problem with this is that WinDVD, MediaJukebox, and other DVD authoring programs is that they do not recognize it as a DVD drive. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Can anybody please help me with this? If you need more info please let me know. I would like to get this fixed. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Update ASPI and reinstall included software. Next time please wait for someone to respond. Thousands of people go through these forums, chances are at least one will respond.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is ASPI relevant given that it's connected by firewire? I suppose it needs a driver for the IDE controller at the other end of the cable though....
    Quote Quote  
  4. Already updated ASPI and reinstalled all software. And the comment was not needed or wanted. But thanks for your input.
    Quote Quote