VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I used MPC for some time and always had to install and aditional player to get some simple features:

Is there any keyboard shortcut to change subtitle placement?
    Can it be borderless window?
    Can it show OSD messages with other renderer than VMR9? (i want it to VMR7renderless too)

thx.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try MPCHC. I don't think the window can be totally borderless (except when full screen) but it can be very thin (View -> Presets -> Minimal1). I believe OSD messages work in VMR7 renderless mode. Don't know about sub positioning.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    Try MPCHC. I don't think the window can be totally borderless (except when full screen) but it can be very thin (View -> Presets -> Minimal1). I believe OSD messages work in VMR7 renderless mode. Don't know about sub positioning.
    I have already tried it but it doesn't help.
    OSD msgs only with VMR9 or haali ( my cpu cant hadle with this renders for a hd movie, thats why i need vmr7)
    Quote Quote  
  4. What kind of OSD messages? You can try SMPlayer or KMPlayer which have OSD even using overlay renderer (less CPU usage than VMR7), and some other options like sub fonts, sizes, some placement/movement.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use KMPlayer and it has all that i need but like MPC and would like to use it if I get a way to enable some of that options.
    I asked because its strange that the OSD msgs feature is only available for some renders.

What kind of OSD messages?
    I mean this balloon:
    Quote Quote