VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    I need to make a movie (video) from images.
    I saw a video that has all images shown one by one like on the wall on an underground train stations, and a walking animated man (outline man) is walking all over the video and walking from one image to another.
    I am trying to figure out what is the app that made it.

Please see in the attached image the picture on the wall (this is before it is getting into the underground (metro) station and the outline man, which is going all over the video.

Please advise.
    Thanks.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1111.png
Views:	83
Size:	486.7 KB
ID:	44965  

Quote Quote  
  2. Do you have a link to the video ?

Probably a video editor like premiere and some compositing application like after effects. The "CS4" compatible in your image suggests Adobe. It might even be a template . But it can probably be made in any video editor. The "outline man" is probably pre-rendered from another application and overlaid onto the background
    Quote Quote  
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PASzoK0WXvk&t=14s
    skip the graffiti after effect template at the beginning
    thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  4. definitely after effects , but it can be done in other programs like hitfilm , blender, fusion, nuke etc...

many of the backgrounds are synthetic / CG , but you can use live footage and composite as well

some motion tracking and compositing for the "real" images (pictures) to composite to the BG
    Quote Quote  
  5. How do i do it with after effects. what template to use? what live footage and composite i can use?
    thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by idanad View Post
    How do i do it with after effects. what template to use? what live footage and composite i can use?
    thanks.
    It's a pretty general question... it depends on what you're trying to do.

Normally you would use your own live footage and composite elements in.

If you're not familiar with after effects, there are many free tutorials on youtube/vimeo on how to use . You need to know the basics before you tackle something like this

Template sites such as videohive.com have pre-rendered assets and projects
    Quote Quote