VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

This is one of the major problems i'm facing time to another, sometimes when i encode a TS file clear without problems, it gives me a bad result...! Sometimes the voice works normaly and at the middle of the video it becomes then it precedes the movements, other time it already begun preceded.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by yaston View Post
    Hello,

This is one of the major problems i'm facing time to another, sometimes when i encode a TS file clear without problems, it gives me a bad result...! Sometimes the voice works normaly and at the middle of the video it becomes then it precedes the movements, other time it already begun preceded.
    Sometimes my crystal ball is broken and today it is a such nasty day...

TS is a container - there can be multiple reasons for lack of synchronization between audio and video - in case of PC usually this is symptom for slow PC.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Originally Posted by yaston View Post
    Hello,

Sometimes my crystal ball is broken and today it is a such nasty day...

TS is a container - there can be multiple reasons for lack of synchronization between audio and video - in case of PC usually this is symptom for slow PC.

I don't think my PC is slower.... How can i solve the problem after the encode??
    Quote Quote