VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I bought a Laserdisc Pioneer CLD-D406 and I need to capture and transform/convert it to HD 1980x1080.

To do it I will use: a (Camera) Sony HDR-CX7 AVCHD 6.1MP; A mini HDMI cable to a standard HDMI cable; Avermedia C727 (video card);

Does anyone know how can I do this?

I only did it using a VCR to HD. But I don't know how to do it using a Laserdisc.

Thank you in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search PM
    What do you want to use the camcorder for? Why do you think that digitizing from Laserdisc requires a different workflow than digitizing from VCR? Have you read the operating instructions?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Why 1980x1080? Analog SD video is 4:3, it should be captured at 720x480 (NTSC non square pixel) and then resized to 1440x1080.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Hi,

I bought a Laserdisc Pioneer CLD-D406 and I need to capture and transform/convert it to HD 1980x1080.

To do it I will use: a (Camera) Sony HDR-CX7 AVCHD 6.1MP; A mini HDMI cable to a standard HDMI cable; Avermedia C727 (video card);

Does anyone know how can I do this?

I only did it using a VCR to HD. But I don't know how to do it using a Laserdisc.

Thank you in advance!
    No,This camera has video input where/which ? most of the time only outputs……. so it's not going to work as you think...
    Quote Quote