VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but Im currently porting the Color Mill from here: http://fdump.narod.ru/rgb.htm

I have it so it builds fine and the config panel opens in VirtualDub2 but the preview is black and it occasionally crashes. Building as 32 bit works fine in VirtualDub.

Was edited in Visual Studio Community 2017. Simply select x64 as build type and build it. Then drop the output file into VirtualDubs plugins64 folder.

Would appreciate where to go from here.

Edit: I should note, this plugin should work for vanilla VirtualDub too.

Edit 2: Fixed the issue so removed the zipped up source code that was attached. See post below to grab the plugin or view github!
    Last edited by Bassquake; 23rd Oct 2019 at 12:08. Reason: Issue fixed.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Never mind. I have it working now.

If anyones interested the ColorMill github is here.

Edit: Attached plugin for those who just want it!

Note: Theres a bug when change slider for Sharpness Preprocess. It happens in the original source code. I can't fix it as I don't know what it's supposed to do! Will try contacting the original author.

Edit: Updated plugin and reuploaded. Crashing stops with Preprocess sharpness and another bug fixed when loading processing settings.
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by Bassquake; 23rd Oct 2019 at 12:10. Reason: Attach plugin to post.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I reviewed your changes: looks ok
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by shekh View Post
    I reviewed your changes: looks ok
    Thanks Shekh.

I've attached the plugin to the post so people can download it directly now.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you, Bassquake!

If you could do this also for Flaxen's VHS filter you would automatically be promoted to Star status!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    Thank you, Bassquake!

If you could do this also for Flaxen's VHS filter you would automatically be promoted to Star status!
    If the source code to it is available then I probably could!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @Bassqauke, welcome back, what's your address, I want to send you a carton as thanks for converting Colourmill!

I'll commence a search for the elusive Flaxen.

If anybody else has a way of getting the source for the FlaxenVHS filter please please pipe up.
    Quote Quote  
  8. The original Flaxen filters and src code are included in the zip files can be found via Wayback Machine

http://flaxen.edwardk.info/

So here are the conditions: By downloading my filters, you agree with the following: You may use my filters and their source code however you see fit, for VDub or otherwise, however, you may not include them in any retail product or profit from them in any way without my permission. I'd also like credit for my contributions to your projects even if I'm only mentioned in your readme file. Also, these filters are provided as-is and have no warranty what-so-ever.
    The original x86 + src is attached below
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote