VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. anyone know where I can get my hands on some of these and I know they exist
    http://www.cdfreaks.com/news2.php3?ID=764
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My main question is are 120min CD-R's the same as DDCD's? If so as I understood, from this article, http://www.cdrinfo.com/articles/doublecd/index.shtml , one would need a new burner.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I don't think they're DDCDs, but probably something similar to it because my article said it was made buy the same company that made the 99 minute CD-Rs so maybe I wouldn't need a new burner, I'd still like to see where I can get some
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well my 90+ CD-R's are made by RITEK, so I suppose one should contact them
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just checked Ritek's website. Nothing posted yet!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    700mb cds are easy to get
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by jamespoo View Post
    Is it really necessary to drag up a thread from 2001?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Dear Lord. I think that moron jamespoo is now our champion for having dug up the oldest thread ever to reply to. A dubious "achievement" if I've ever heard of it. Congrats, jamespoo. You're our new graverobbing champion. I honestly can't remember a longer period of time between posts in a thread that has been grave robbed.

Seriously - After almost 12 years, JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I do not understand why 'dead' threads eg without a post after say 6 months do not get locked down.

Would not inhibit searching but would prevent idiot posts especially where the comment had nothing to do with the OP.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    I do not understand why 'dead' threads eg without a post after say 6 months do not get locked down.

Would not inhibit searching but would prevent idiot posts especially where the comment had nothing to do with the OP.
    +1

Moderators could purposely allow a few useful threads to still be open in case new info needed to be added.

This is a problem on other forums as well where a newbie will search through pages way back to the beginning of time
    then add their "valuable" contribution.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jamespoo View Post
    HOLY F'n $H!T!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    Dear Lord. I think that moron jamespoo is now our champion for having dug up the oldest thread ever to reply to. A dubious "achievement" if I've ever heard of it. Congrats, jamespoo. You're our new graverobbing champion. I honestly can't remember a longer period of time between posts in a thread that has been grave robbed.

Seriously - After almost 12 years, JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.
    LOL!!

When I read the title I thought, WOW, I have not heard anything about oversized CD-R's that large in a long time!!

Then I saw it was from 2001!!
    And I was like, WTF dug this up ?!?!
    Maybe someone had a link to where you could buy them now ?
    All I have seen are 99min lately.

Then I saw the next newest post was TODAY!!!
    And not a damn thing to do with the thread at all!!

LMAO!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  12. I'm not going to impugn the intelligence of jamespoo. Shoulda known better though and checked the dates. A member since 2009 has to know grave robbers are gonna get rough treatment around here. Anyway, wow, just wow.

If this isn't the all-time record for grave robbing, it's got to be awfully close.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by fritiz93
    If this isn't the all-time record for grave robbing, it's got to be awfully close.
    To pile on a bit lets find out what the first internet forum was and dig up a post from that. What early 90s maybe? I guess the bulletin bbs days is that it?
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Not many machines would be able to play past 100 minutes anyway. I have problems getting the machines I have to go past 92 minutes let alone 120.
    Quote Quote