VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. I purchased two videos on YouTube because they are the only place I can find them and they complete a documentary series from the early 2000s that I have on DVD. Normally I use Viddly or Internet Download Manager but neither will download these videos.

Is there a way for me to download these videos so that I can watch them elsewhere other than through YouTube? A Windows program or something on Android like ReVanced or New Pipe where I can move them off the phone and have them work?

2. if you want help, share here pssh, lic url (search "lic" from dev tool network) and from lic url - payload tab also request payload value

3. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    PM sent.
    twitter @Cryman_Chen
    email crymanchen@gmail.com

4. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Guys, no need to chat with him.
    [Attachment 71437 - Click to enlarge]

Since it is a YouTube paid movie, so the only way to access it is to login his Google Account.
    But he said definitely no, then I wonder, "How do you think I can help you" (lol).
    twitter @Cryman_Chen

5. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you do not want others to help you, so do not waste my time.

I don't think anyone would be interested into your account... Why would I if I also have one

[Attachment 71439 - Click to enlarge]
    twitter @Cryman_Chen

6. I can fully understand why someone wouldn't want to give their Google login to strangers on a forum. It'll make things more difficult for anyone to help, sure, but I completely understand it.

It's also not the only way. They could share their curl data, as well. Youtube is kinda funny where PSSH is irrelevant and the license is static. The only thing that really matters is the account data, which can be shared without giving their login.

7. For what it's worth I wouldn't give anyone my Google account access either, no matter their good intentions.
    Google accounts are usually linked to e-mails, phones and whatnot = no video download makes it worth the risk of sharing credentials.

I also don't see how he's wasting your time, he's just politely declining and you go off the rails blocking and reporting him as a spammer.
    That seems rather excessive, considering it's very reasonable to not share account credentials with strangers on the internet.

If someone (e.g. Telegram staff) were to look at only that conversation, it'd likely seem you were the one phishing for his account access.
    I'd consider that before reporting people as spammers, trying to torpedo their Telegram account, just because your ego took a slight hit there.