VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    I have two problems:

1- I created two different buttons to combine with two audio tracks then

audio = 0; jump title 1;
    audio = 1; jump title 1;

checking the dvd preview It only works with VLC but not with others video player, MPC-HC, Potplayer, GOM Player etc, is there any way to fix?

I would like to create a single PLAY button see you screen, that if not selected would remain white, if selected blue and if clicked red, setting in this way when I open the DVD the button is already blue and not white if instead I create two buttons there isn't problem,
    to get around the problem I inserted a first button that is always transparent and the second the one I would like to change color and so it works, is there any other way to solve?

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Can you make a small 5sec "dvd" and share it here so that we can test it?

About the button being blue instead of white, perhaps creating an "invisible" button(one dot ".") would make your button white, not an expert but if you put your hidden button as "first" it would see the other button as not selected (white). I havent made any dvds but i remember having this problem and this solution fixed it.
    I love it when a plan comes together!
    Quote Quote  
  3. of course I will put a dvd test for the blue writing as I wrote I also solved it with a transparent button but I wanted to understand what the problem was
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by ricardouk View Post
    Can you make a small 5sec "dvd" and share it here so that we can test it?

About the button being blue instead of white, perhaps creating an "invisible" button(one dot ".") would make your button white, not an expert but if you put your hidden button as "first" it would see the other button as not selected (white). I havent made any dvds but i remember having this problem and this solution fixed it.
    without a logic the audio files start inverted or always the first or only the second etc but never in the right way, I think it is some setting of the video player to be set but I do not understand what

https://www.filemail.com/d/pkykpzkehpjwxlj

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/9f9bf69fd376bfae1a07c0239c42677720220321183604/face7c...1183604/1e22ee
    Last edited by Donnje; 21st Mar 2022 at 13:56.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Found the problem:

[Attachment 63961 - Click to enlarge]

Reason and solution:

It is forbidden to use SetSTN command in VMG menu.
    Make a VTS menu instead and it will work.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You can also just set a GPRM (say GPRM 15) to 0 or 1 in the VMGM, and in the pre-commands of the Title, you can use something like this: (SetSTN) Set Audio track = gprm(15)

Note also that VLC is probably the worst player to check if a DVD works as expected. It's a good player, but overly tolerant with the authoring errors.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  7. fixed by dragging the VMGM screen into titles
    Quote Quote