VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello. I have Panasonic Blu Ray player with web browser bulit in. I tried to use the browser to see live video streaming live flash videoes or other srteaming but there is no chance. I had the same issue with my Samsung cellphone Galaxy note 4. I installed VLC player in order to see the flash videos or video streaming. But in this Panasonic Blu Ray player, I do not know if is a chance to install VLC player or sother softwares. Any help? Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Built-in web browsers on hardware devices like set-top DVD/BD players and game consoles are usually rather bare-minimum on features and abilities, and usually not designed to allow something as intensive as streaming, especially given the devices often have rather low memory and not-that-great cache performance. Chances are, your BD player's browser will never be able to handle most, if not all, streams.

Even if your BD player allowed you to install from a selection of apps, it most likely wouldn't have or allow installing VLC, or a better browser or video player. Your best bet for handling streaming video is still a computer.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote