VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I want to backup my DVD library, some of which seems to be going bad, and I want to convert them to ISO, to keep all the features. A few years back I remember converting DVD to ISO with some free piece of software, but can't remember what it was.

So how do I rip a DVD into an ISO?

By the way, I now have Windows 10 on all my PC's. Don't know if that's an issue, but figured it's worth mentioning. (Though I can easily get an older OS installed.)
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I really can't remember any decrypting software that didn't have that option "somewhere" in the options.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks. DVD Shrink seems to be doing the job so far. Many of my DVD's are very old, so I think it should have no problem with them. If some fail I'll look for something else.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    CloneDVD has an option to save your data to ISO. It's not freeware though. Also you might need a decrypter, e.g. AnyDVD.
    Das Leben ist eine Nebelwand voller Rasierklingen. (C. Bukowski)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I still use DVDShrink but, have to rip disk with AnyDVD first, like 95%+ of the time. AnyDVD = VOB (folders) or iso, but whole disk. I use Shrink for 'movie only', iso or folders.

I allus have prefered iso's, , , ,

-c-
    Yes, no, maybe, I don't know, Can you repeat the question?
    Quote Quote