VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello guys,

trying to download some live video streams from one famouse adult webcam site i dont want to mention or post here because of the rules but i am sure you know what i am talking about

Anyway, i can extract m3u8 files from there, play it in vlc or manually put it in yt-dl and download it from there. But thats complicated and would like to download with Internet Download Manager... can i do it? Internet Download Manager extract m3u8 link direcitly (the same link that work with yt-dl) but when i want to download from Internet Download Manager i get like a few seconds and it stops. Is there any trick how to download m3u8 with Internet Download Manager or is there any better download manager that can do it directly, i dont like yt-dl at all.

Thanx for any help...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by mondzg View Post
    Hello guys,

trying to download some live video streams from one famouse adult webcam site i dont want to mention or post here because of the rules but i am sure you know what i am talking about

Anyway, i can extract m3u8 files from there, play it in vlc or manually put it in yt-dl and download it from there. But thats complicated and would like to download with Internet Download Manager... can i do it? Internet Download Manager extract m3u8 link direcitly (the same link that work with yt-dl) but when i want to download from Internet Download Manager i get like a few seconds and it stops. Is there any trick how to download m3u8 with Internet Download Manager or is there any better download manager that can do it directly, i dont like yt-dl at all.

Thanx for any help...
    Use https://mastodon.cloud/@ctbrec/
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanx @INFUSED, first time to see that sw, interesting!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mondzg View Post
    Hello guys,

Thanx for any help...
    do dm, wanna know which site
    nvm got it
    Quote Quote