Search Comp PM
    I'm curious.

Where can I find a copy of

I-Author
    Win On CD (I especially want this one)
    Videopack 4

I really want Win On CD
    Quote Quote  
  2. http://www.roxio.de can get you winoncd. but to get it in english you'll have to email them, you can't just get it directly anymore
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Quote Quote  
  4. no warez / warez links on the site - you trying to get this great site kicked off the air?!?!?
    Quote Quote  
  5. <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    On 2001-07-22 18:02:37, kitty wrote:
    no warez / warez links on the site - you trying to get this great site kicked off the air?!?!?
    </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>
    Quote Quote  
  6. <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    On 2001-07-22 18:02:37, kitty wrote:
    no warez / warez links on the site - you trying to get this great site kicked off the air?!?!?
    </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>

First, you are right about not posting warez, but the poster didn't ask where to get illegal copies for free.

Second, this site isn't being broadcast (it's not a tv or radio show) so it probably won't get kicked of the air.

Third, don't be such a wagon jumping kiss ass.

Have a great day!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    i am sorry if i hurt anybody's feelings about software but man, ok ok im sorry, but the software is there man, it's on the net, i just helped em, that's all man, now you guys tell me, there are no damn demos and stuff to play around and i know we all are not that rich you know, let them play with it and maybe if they like it, they can buy it or something. ok next time i won't post the damn links
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That answers my question.

U can't really get them legally can you?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    what do u mean greg12? i am sorry i don't understand what you r refering 2
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I-Author is presumed to be dead. Not sold any more.

You could do a google search, and wade through about 1000 dead links, and a few more useless ones.

If you goto the link that patrickm posted http://www.roxio.de/ you should be able to get both Win On CD, and Video Pack. They are only available in Germany, but I'm sure if you express your desire for these great products, they won't have any problem selling them to you.
    You most likely won't get an English help file though.

Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I wanted to know if their was anywhere u could get like demo or trial wear of it.
    Quote Quote  
  12. I think you have a Private Message.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I didn't know u could get PM's here.
    Quote Quote  
  14. hey tonymehroke, if you want to help the guy out just email him or post your email and tell him to contact you if he needs "extral help" trying to search for it. The site rules do explicitly say no asking for or giving links to warez. Now your both new and you don't know what a good site you'd f@$k up if you got it shut down for giving links (which if very possible, there are a number of sites that have gotten shut down). I won't argue my views on warez here cause it's not the place but I will say that not all of my software was exactly store bought capiche? but when someone is asking for these just use a little tact and we'll still be able to come here and ask our questions in the future

Happy vcd'ing

ps oh yeah Greg 12, you should post your email address it helps alot and as far a security and spam goes I've had no trouble, everyone here's cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joe-mamma on 2001-07-22 23:13:18 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    http://www.aone.com.sg/Enreachvcd.htm.

I think you can buy I-author here
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    http://www.aone.com.sg/Enreachvcd.htm

Made a little mistake in the link, hehe.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Oke, Here I go again... Sorry folks, if I hurt somebody's feelings by mentioning following...

All the mentioned software are available for download.
    It's true, you have to do a very good search (I spend a whole day looking for I-Author), but finaly I found everything. I downloaded everything and all works perfectly.
    And yep, all warez...

Concerning I-Author, it seems Enreach isn't supporting this app anymore, so don't bother to go to them. They don't have it anymore. Nobody does, it's only alive at 1 or 2 Warez sites in the whole world (that's why it's so heard to find it). But from what I heard lately, in the future another company will going to sell I-Author (maybe a newer version will be possible?).

If you still need it very heard, mail me...
    Quote Quote