VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have used PQ DVD to IPOD Software successfully for many years. The company is no longer in business and I can’t download it on my new computer even though I have password and activation code etc.. Can anyone recommend a basic ripping DVD to IPOD software for Windows 10 that can deal with copy guards for my DVD’s? This is the only function it has to perform. It doesn’t have to be free.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    I have used PQ DVD to IPOD Software successfully for many years. The company is no longer in business and I can’t download it on my new computer even though I have password and activation code etc.. Can anyone recommend a basic ripping DVD to IPOD software for Windows 10 that can deal with copy guards for my DVD’s? This is the only function it has to perform. It doesn’t have to be free.
    dvdfab can convert DVDs to ipod format
    they have a 30 day free trial on their products, after the 30 days are up the
    software will switch to the free version
    Quote Quote  
  3. As stated, DVDFab has a preset to convert stuff to iPod format. My personal choice for FREE software is BD Rebuilder or Handbrake. Both have built-in presets for iPod as an output format.
    Quote Quote