VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. It seems I jave a problem with Disk 1 of my Fellowship of the Ring extended edition. For some reason I cannot find the right subtitle for the foriegn languages. I downloaded a few subscenes and none of them work. They all are not working correctly. The times are all wrong. Is there any way of correcting this without going through each line and re-edit them? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If my memory serves well, the foreign subs on the blu-ray were indeed in a PGS track. And when UHDBD came out they were burned in (for English).

Try Subtitle Edit, it has great synchronization tools. With one of them you can show all lines earlier or later. I think this is what you need.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ty. I have the regular 2 disk DVD. It looks lime on disk 2 I got the right subtitles but disk 1 I ripped all subtitles and cannot find the correct one.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm sorry. I totally overlooked that you were talking about dvd. This does not matter for Subtitle Edit's synchronization with srt, mind you. Srt's are basically timecodes and text.
    Quote Quote