VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I have many tv series which have subtitles or audio that I don't need and also I have srt files I need to merge it into these mkv files.
    Now I have both script as batch but the issue is that after the first script completed I need to run the second script as well.

I was trying to combine both of these scripts into one but with no luck.

This one is to remove the subtitles from mkv

Code:
    FOR /F "delims=*" %%A IN ('dir /b *.MKV') DO "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "fixed_%%A" -s !1,2 --compression -1:none "%%A"

And this one for merging the srt files into mkv
    Code:
    for %%A IN (*.mkv) do (
    "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "remux-%%~nxA" "%%~A" --forced-track "0:yes" --default-track "0:yes" --track-name "0:Arabic" --language "0:ara" "%%~nA.srt"
     )

Could you please help me to combine them into one script that run both operation with one result ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Code:
     for %%a in (*.mkv) do "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "remux-%%~na.mkv" --no-subtitles "%%~a" --forced-track "0:yes" --default-track "0:yes" --track-name "0:Arabic" --language "0:ara" "%%~na.srt"
    (Removes all subtitles from original file and adds .srt)
    Quote Quote  
  3. .. you tried to apply 'call' to the second script:

Code:
    FOR /F "delims=*" %%A IN ('dir /b *.MKV') DO "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "fixed\fixed_%%A" -s !1,2 --compression -1:none "%%A"

CALL remux.bat
    call the second script ..
    責任者-MDX
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Code:
     for %%a in (*.mkv) do "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "remux-%%~na.mkv" --no-subtitles "%%~a" --forced-track "0:yes" --default-track "0:yes" --track-name "0:Arabic" --language "0:ara" "%%~na.srt"
    (Removes all subtitles from original file and adds .srt)

Thank you Sir this is exactly what I want.
    Quote Quote