VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am guessing that this issue has been discussed elsewhere but I don't seem to know the correct terminology to find the answers I am looking for so I'll go ahead and ask.

I have created a few episode style DVDs in NeroVision Express 3.1.0.25 with a main menu and 4 sub-menus, one for each episode. Each sub-menu has buttons to jump to each of the 6 chapters that I created for each episode. My problem is that when I select an episode from the main menu, the highlighted button on that page corresponds to the episode's position on the main menu. For example, if I select episode 2, chapter 2 on the menu for that episode is highlighted, if I select episode 3, chapter 3 is highlighted on the menu for that episode, etc.

Is there some way to make chapter 1 the highlighted button for each episode either in NeroVision or by some sort of menu editing software?

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Easiest way is in each chapter menu, force select button 1. This is easy to do in PgcEdit's button editor.

Alternatively, before skipping off, push SPRM 8 with 1024 with a Set HL_BTN command.

Regards
    Les
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    In DVDRemake Pro you can set selection of any wanted button by going to menu display pane, right-click on background => edit button set attributes => autoselect button # on menu start.
    Then file/'export modified files', backup and replace ifo's. Fast and easy.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the replies. I'll give PgcEdit's button editor a shot and see what happens.

Edit: I just figured out how to use the PgcEdit button editor to make button number one the default button on all of my sub-menus. Thanks for the tip!

I'm not quite sure what "before skipping off, push SPRM 8 with 1024 with a Set HL_BTN command" means however.
    Quote Quote