VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi folks!

I grabbed earlier this year a live stream from my musical hero Neil Young on Vimeo!

I using a Firefox Browser which shows me through the presentation only m4s segments,which I downloaded!

What I don't download was the starting segment,which the browser(adblockplus)not showed.

I know that is very important for starting to transfer themuxed files to a playable format.

What I try was to download a segment from another vimeo stream and the result is that I could do to open the files,,but they are nort running correct..

Different speed,not correct bitrate...

Any ideas here?

Starting segment change or another tool for transfer...

Greetings,

HJ
    Quote Quote  
  2. Could you provide the link to the Neil Young live stream, if it's still available ? (I'd be interested for the actual content, aside from the technical aspect ! I saw him live once, here in Toulouse, it was two years ago already... Time fades away...)
    Normally the advertising videos should be in a completely different stream, and therefore not necessary to obtain a playable file.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi!

The stream was deleted after end of the show!

All the best,

HJ
    Quote Quote  
  4. And so what do you have now ? How many of these m4s files, and how are they named ?
    Have you searched if that same show had been shared somewhere since then ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes another source is in circulation!

But I recorded the 1080p version,the other is 720p...

All in all I downlod with a batch tool 3500 m4s fragments in video and audio,,but missing the starting segment0,,which I don't know to grab at this moment...

So I hope someone could help me to fixed these!

HJ
    Quote Quote