VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Does this happen to you too?

I use IE 6 and this happens whenever the pop up text encounters a dropdown, making things sometimes hard to read. Any fix? Plse don't suggest FireFox, I'm old and set in my ways...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Yes, it does happen to me with IE6. I've only noticed it on this site, though.
    John Miller
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    upgrade to ie7!

but does anyone use "display posts from previous"? maybe I could remove it or move it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I moved the <select> drop down list that cause this to the bottom of the page.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    TNX. 'Tis a thing of beauty now. I can read the 'computer Details' of even the shortest posts now.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hillarious!

I was trying to click on the "Speaker Poll" on the front page under latest topics and the pop-up/drop down was faster than me! I couldn't get the link to work, a definate WTF situation. At first it was funny and then a minor pain in the er... um...mouse. At any rate, after some fiddling around I figured out that if I scrolled the page a little the problem went away. There was a moment or two that would have been funny to watch from an outside perspective.

Just feedback
    IS IT SUPPOSED TO SMOKE LIKE THAT?
    Quote Quote