VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi , Im a newbie here.

I burned some VCD's using Nero, but I can't do much manipulation to the files, and the create a menu extra is kinda crappy.

Is there any other programs that are better than Nero for creating menus and burning VCDs?

tHANKS
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Juako,

Assuming that you already have the MPGs (compliant to VCD standards), VCDEasy is a good one to use. I find it can do good pictured menus.

There are bound to be plenty of guides on how to use it. There's a link to the left for "Guides".

Good luck.
    There is some corner of a foreign field that is forever England: Telstra Stadium, Sydney, 22/11/2003.

Carpe diem.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

To creating menus and burning VCDs, Photo2VCD is the BEST! It has a powerful menu designer, you can create menu templates with your own photos and pictures. What's more, there are Nearly 150 transition effects for you select.

Try it at http://www.photo2vcd.com . Good luck!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi!
    VCDEasy is outstanding as the best program for creating VCD with simple or complex menu structures.

It might look a little bit hard in the beginning, but there's great and detailed guides of how to use this very powerful program.

IMO no other program is as powerful as VCDEasy when you want to create VCD or SVCD.

// Znooky
    Quote Quote