VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. But I'm pretty sure that you get a message about a missing msvr210.dll (or similar) when that's the problem though.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    I would not bet on that. If an application cannot be executed due to missing design-time linked DLL's, a specific error message is usually available out of the application's process. But if a DLL (AviSynth) cannot load a run-time linked (plugin) DLL, the communication is much more indirect, there may not be more information available than "cannot load a DLL" (error=0xc1) to the hosting process, and that may happen for an unsupported bitness as well as for unavailable runtime DLL's.

Specifically, I don't know how verbose AviSynth (legacy or plus) can report the reason, according to the plugin API, I am no plugin programmer...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Do I have to only copy LSMASHSource.dll in AviSynth\plugins ? nothing more ? (version is from february 2018)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 & 2013 are installed.

Still have the same error message (line 1)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by kalemvar1 View Post
    Do I have to only copy LSMASHSource.dll in AviSynth\plugins ? nothing more ? (version is from february 2018)
    If the dll is in AviSynth's plugins folder it should load automatically. You don't need to use LoadPlugin() to load it in your script.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Hello @jagabo & @manono

I've used your script :

LwLibavVideoSource("Telecine.mkv")
    TDecimate()

for years now to convert web-dl (29,97 fps progressive to 23.976 fps progressive) and it's worked perfectly until I cross this clip, after there seems to be some interlace artifacts left in the video, I'm not too sure what to do to give it the good process and fluidity as it should be.

I'm uploaded 2 clips (original and after the process)

Thanks for your help guys
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  6. It's badly deinterlace SD, upscaled to 1080p. This will detect most of the combed frames and replace them with the previous frame:

Code:
    LWLibavVideoSource("Les Invincilbles - Episode 1 (original).mkv") 
    testclip = Spline36Resize(640,360)
    decombed = Loop(2,0,0)
    ConditionalFilter(testclip, decombed, last, "IsCombedTIVTC")
    TDecimate()
    It may miss a few here and there. And it may sometimes misidentify real picture content as combing. Note that the title sequence was originally 30i but was deinterlaced to 30p. If you decimate that to 24p it will get jerky.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for the reply,

I'm testing this script and can't load this in VirtualDub at the line : ConditionalFilter(testclip, decombed, last, "IsCombedTIVTC")

Do I need a new .dll or a condition to "IsCombedTIVTC" ?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  8. IsCombedTTIVTC is included in the TIVTC package:

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/TIVTC
    Quote Quote