VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dissatisfied with the Vegas rendering options, I decided to use h.264 + MeGUI for BD encoding. I followed this thread to get DVD Architect 5.0b not to re-render video, and still have problems.

File name: STREAM/00001.m2ts
    Status: TSWrapper.dll::CTSWrapper::ProcThreadMain::Video buffer underflows. -
    Here's my h.264 command:

Code:
    --bitrate 10000 --preset veryslow --tune animation --bluray-compat --vbv-maxrate 40000 --vbv-bufsize 30000 --level 4.1 --keyint 23.976 --open-gop --slices 4 --colorprim "bt709" --transfer "bt709" --colormatrix "bt709" --sar 1:1 --pass 1
    Also, when trying Architect 6, it still wants to re-render. Dunno if the same issue.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Quote  
  2. There was a bug in DVDArchitect5 that showed that error, it might have something to do with encoded bitrate, too low or jumpy. Just for the sake of it you can test to encode some steady 15.000kbps bitrate, you can try 1 pass using --crf=15 (or lower if bitrate will still be too low) --vbv-bufsize 15000 --vbv-maxrate 15000
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    There was a bug in DVDArchitect5 that showed that error, it might have something to do with encoded bitrate, too low or jumpy. Just for the sake of it you can test to encode some steady 15.000kbps bitrate, you can try 1 pass using --crf=15 (or lower if bitrate will still be too low) --vbv-bufsize 15000 --vbv-maxrate 15000
    Worked! Thanks!
    Quote Quote