VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So, I installed Haali Media Splitter to help with .mkv playback on MPC-HC, but now I want to remove it from the program. But the thing doesn't get out no matter what. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling with all check boxes unmarked, then uninstalling again, but it just doesn't go away. Here:

How can I remove all Haali traces from it permanently?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use revo uninstaller freeware and uninstall it with that.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Uninstall and then search "Haali" with Registry Finder https://registry-finder.com/
    Delete all entries that are found. Then restart your computer.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Ok, so I tried everything you guys mentioned: Revo uninstaller, deleting everything from registry, but it still didn't go away. That thing is nearly indestructible. The max I was able to do is remove the external filters, but Haali Video Renderer was still selectable under DirectShow Video, instead of changing to "unavailable".

I was only able to fully remove it after a factory reset, which only finished now. Lesson learned: never going to install anything from Haali again in my life.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    Ok, so I tried everything you guys mentioned: Revo uninstaller, deleting everything from registry, but it still didn't go away. That thing is nearly indestructible. The max I was able to do is remove the external filters, but Haali Video Renderer was still selectable under DirectShow Video, instead of changing to "unavailable".

I was only able to fully remove it after a factory reset, which only finished now. Lesson learned: never going to install anything from Haali again in my life.
    You could perhaps have used graphstudio to identify the filter then issued a command from the command prompt
    to unregister the filter.
    Did you run the uninstaller for haali?
    Having to do a factory reset is a bit drastic, but all's well that end's well
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	haali.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	54767  

Quote Quote