VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    After years of trying (and succeeding) in being cheap, I have finally wasted some money lately to add to and complete a decent set up I've always wanted. Now what else is there beside the VCR - DVD pass - TBC - proc amp - capture card workflow. Something else to throw into the mix, what type of hardware, brand names? Just as a future reference when I get into that frenzy again, ha ha.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I don't know the name exactly but something that clean the current ...a voltage regulator maybe
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    What brand and make of VCR? Which capture card? Why so little information? Must you be stingy about that, too?
    Basically you have all the hardware you're supposed to have. How are you capturing? What software? What comes after capturing?
    - My sister Ann's brother
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by themaster1 View Post
    I don't know the name exactly but something that clean the current ...a voltage regulator maybe
    Good call, themaster! Just found one near me, ha ha. It's 600W, should be enough. DVD is around 50W, VCR around 25W. Can't find the info on the TBC and the proc amp, not even in their manuals (what plonkers). But surely with the TBC and the proc amp it can't exceed 600W when added to the aformentioned two. So says also the guy who is selling it, an experienced electrician.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by LMotlow View Post
    What brand and make of VCR? Which capture card? Why so little information? Must you be stingy about that, too?
    Basically you have all the hardware you're supposed to have. How are you capturing? What software? What comes after capturing?
    Hahahahaha, nice one Btw, whenever I see your user name it reminds me of Molotov ****tail EDIT: now I see the first part of that word is censored LOL

Well yes actually was to lazy to write it but occured to me later that without more info there could be no straight answer (but good call by themaster! ) I'll come back later with more details.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Bought the corrector, gonna post a pic or two later, it is so lovely oldschool and heavy, just blinding
    Quote Quote