VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM

errrr ..... can anyone tell me where this has gone ?
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    check the first page in that topic...something is wrong and it seems to happens some times. probably your fault...
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I found the bug! so it's probably not your fault...if you didn't code phpbb....
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Well ... it's not my speciality but thanks for the consideration
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I came across a similar issue this morning when I came to reply to a PM I was sent a few days back. It has vanished from my Inbox - I definitely didn't delete it, because it was important.

Is it the same bug?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Did you look at it before? I know if you send a PM then delete it from your outbox it gets deleted from the inbox of the recipient as well....

Essentially it's in no mans land until they open it.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I did open it, so it would have moved from the "Outbox" to the "Sentbox" and even if it were deleted by the sender, it has been copied to my account so it shouldn't disappear.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    if they deleted it on their end -- it will delete on yours (on some forums) , no mater where you have it ...

ive seen this before and though it is strange ..
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i installed this board about a year ago...stumbled back to see it had 7 updates and lots of security problems...it's one of those boards you have to baby-sit forever...always wondering of some kid has gotten in overnight...which totally blows
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zoobie
    i installed this board about a year ago...stumbled back to see it had 7 updates and lots of security problems...it's one of those boards you have to baby-sit forever...always wondering of some kid has gotten in overnight...which totally blows
    Thats the price of being the popular board system. In this case I'm pretty sure Baldrick does a good job of keeping upto date because we have not been hacked yet. *knocks on wood* Plus I imagine a whole lot of code is custom from Baldrick himself at this point. He seems to be quite good at PHP coding.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    not same bug...if it's a bug..
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by zoobie
    It's simple to update and if you get on their update newsletter they'll send you a link for the update if and when one is avaialble. If it's a non-modified version you usually only need to upload the the changed files and run the database update script.. modified> install e-z mod and most updates will go over whithout to much trouble unelss the board is highly modified.

Usually takes about 5 minutes at most.
    Quote Quote