I know I'm streching it a bit here but I hope no one minds and incase anybody was considering a gadget like this there really isn't a better version on the market.

There's 21 reviews here:
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Sony_SRF-M37V_Personal_Radio/display_~reviews

Most are on the ball. Great device but not perfect. I've found the AM/FM/TV reception to be good for AM/FM and excellent for TV. They are correct that the weather band reception is subpar. I live in an area where I should recieve both the American and Canadian weatherband stations however I can barely get in just the Canadian one. Mind you I can listen to it and get the weather since it's not like the weather changes at the 49 parallell however if you live in a remote area (or perhaps even any area where you are not lucky enough to have 2 weather band stations to chose from this could be a problem.

Note the reviews that list as a con the device not having a UHF TV tuner don't know what they're talking about when it comes to these gadgets. No TV band radios have UHF; infact the analog ones I've used have even broken the VHF bands into two seperate tiers so having them together here (2-13) is a big improvement.[/img]