VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dmagic1
    Think he said that because its the Gay Pride symbol here in the states.

Btw, I didnt see him insult anyone or say anything bad about gays.
    Yep it is a symbol, and while it's not really an offensive question in it's own right, it's hard not to see it as being intentionally posted to stir things up. I mean ink comes in colors, and rainbows represent the spectrum of colors, it's pretty simple.

Hell if I'd posted that question I'd rather say I was trying to be funny or stir things up than admit I was so poor on my ABC's and colors as to not be able to figure it out before I finished typing the question. Wouldn't you? Like almost every ink manufacturer is going to be gay owned, how absurd is that idea?

Alan
    Quote Quote  
  2. ^ that was my point.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    As I stated, the gay movement is VERY big in my area. I usually only buy brand name replacements and I've only noticed the symbol sporadically on the 3rd party replacements, not "almost every". It's not quite so obvious that it's referring to the spectrum. It was an honest question not worthy of being reported

Just because it is not well known/liked in your region (face it, NC is not known for accepting homosexuals), doesn't mean that it is outlandish for the mere mention. I previously explained where I was coming from, so leave it at that.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For all of you Aussies out there wanting cheap ink, yesterday (8th October) I received my order from megatones (see about 2 pages back on this forum post). Analysis is;

1. Price - When considering total cost of purchase, ie cost, delivery, exchange rate, it works out to be less than 50% of cheapest locally available cartridges. A significant saving.

2. Timiliness. Ordered on the 6th August, received on the 8th October. Not for the impatient.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I now have 3 different injet carts for my R200

The yellow box and green box came together mixed
    I am real happy with the ones in the green box and the print just about the same as OEMs
    The G&G are a full set.

All have ISO9001 seals on the boxes

tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by stiltman
    I now have 3 different injet carts for my R200

The yellow box and green box came together mixed
    I am real happy with the ones in the green box and the print just about the same as OEMs
    The G&G are a full set.

All have ISO9001 seals on the boxes

The green ones are what I get from Megatoners - haven't seen the yellow one though.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by maldb
    The green ones are what I get from Megatoners - haven't seen the yellow one though.
    The yellow ones came from megatoners too. I just haven't used them because I only have 2 carts like them. Both are the light versions

Al teast if they suck, I can replace them with the G&G's I just ordered.
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by maldb
    The yellow ones came from megatoners too. I just haven't used them because I only have 2 carts like them. Both are the light versions

Al teast if they suck, I can replace them with the G&G's I just ordered.
    Where'd you get the G&G from? Let me know how they look compared to the green ones.
    Quote Quote  
  9. G&G were from http://www.blank-cd-cdr.com

I had $10 off and free shipping.
    They also had 25% off but the $10 off coupon was a better deal.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    G&G were from http://www.blank-cd-cdr.com

I had $10 off and free shipping.
    They also had 25% off but the $10 off coupon was a better deal.
    Thanks! Don't forget to post your results.
    Quote Quote