Hello everyone, I'm looking for a camcorder to replaced my faulty Canon (Vixia) HF200.
As I reside in Singapore, the camcorder scene over here is pretty bleak and slow in introducing new models (the latest panasonic 4K model sold here is VX980 w/o viewfinder, a 2016 model)

Stumbled across the Panasonic HC-VX1 online which was newly released this year and kind of interested in it. Since Singapore does not have this model, I am deciding to purchase it online. Which means that I can either purchase from US (US model) or Australia (UK/Aust model), both of which are quite similarly and competitively priced.

However, this means that there is the slight variance of choices due to the country of origin, notably the 25p / 30p and 50p / 60p between the US and UK models.

[Attachment 46253 - Click to enlarge]

From the user manual picture attached, you can see that apart from the frame rate differences, the rest of the specs be it hardware or software is technically the same. The AC power charger issue can be solved by purchasing an adapter so it is fine.

My question is, does the frame rate matters in this case? Eg. Would a recording of 3840 x 2160 @ 30p (US model) be better than 3840x 2160 @ 25p (UK model) instead? I also know about the difference in video systems such as PAL and NTSC which ultimately affects the frame rate system.
(FYI, in Singapore, equipment and devices are designed and based on UK power settings @ 60hz).

Thank you for your help and advice in advance!