VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I know this site is full of invaluable info and at the moment I'm probably reading a tutorial. I figured I'd entertain everyone with my task at hand.

I'll start by giving you an overview of my business. I work for a company that promotes music videos for my clients.

My clients send master beta copies of their videos to the dubhouse for transfer to dvd which we send to MTV, VH1 etc....

I've used handbrake many times to transfer to MPEG for use on web and such.

My company has been approached about putting together 2 (30 Min) compilations of our videos to showcase at a world-class event.

So.. I'm needing to transfer our clients videos (from DVD) to a format to sequence them as I see fit - add a chiron (sp?) - and then bounce them back to a master dvd format that will play in any dvd player and look professional.

What programs do I need to achieve all of this. My biggest concern is getting a good quality format back to dvd to play on televisions and such.

I don't currently have my own dvd burner but I'd like to transfer the final video ts file to a firewire drive and burn the dvd's on a friends computer.

Any tips???

I'm on a Mac G4 867 with 768MB Ram OSX 10.3.7.

Currently I'm transferring from Video_TS folder to MP4 file / MPEG-4 video / AAC Audio - encoding at 1024 kbps with an audio bitrate of 128 kbps (1-pass)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    moving this to the mac forum
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    it's "Chyron" btw .. but you can use many different title programs ..
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Use "Cinematize."
    http://www.miraizon.com/
    I'm using it right now as I type and this program is very, very good.
    Quote Quote